AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Application Form, Check Eligibility | Free Laptop Scheme Andhra Pradesh Beneficiary List – In today’s technology era, Andhra Pradesh government has decided to distribute free laptops to the students to make them aware about the new technology and help in education. For this AP Free Laptop Scheme has been started by Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy.
Some students are unable to buy laptops or computers because of their family’s poor financial condition. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will distribute laptops to underprivileged children for taking online classes at free of cost. Here in this article we will share you all the information related to AP Free Laptop Scheme.
About AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
Andhra Pradesh government has announced to give free laptops to the students to encourage them for further studies. For this, an initiative named AP Free Laptop has been started, under which laptops will be distributed free of cost to the students to take online classes during the time of corona transition.
Schools/colleges have been closed during the time of corona transition, in such a situation, it is necessary for all students to have a laptop or mobile phone to take online classes. This scheme is mainly for visually impaired students whose families cannot get laptops to their children due to poor financial condition. This scheme is being implemented by the Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens.
Those appellants who are studying in professional courses can apply for this scheme. If you want to take benefit under this scheme, then you have to apply in online or offline mode.
Overview of Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Visually, hearing, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged students|
|Application Procedure||Online and Offline|
|Objective||Free Laptop Provide|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme|
Objectives of Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
The main objective of the Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme is to provide free laptop facility to the students of the state under this scheme. This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of AP, Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this scheme, visually impaired students, hearing impaired students, speech impaired students and orthopedically handicapped students will be given laptop facility.
With the distribution of laptops, children from disadvantaged sections will be able to study online through laptops. Those families who are unable to provide laptop or computer facility to their children due to their financial condition. Andhra Pradesh government has started Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme for the students of this type of families. [ Also Read YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022 ]
Benefits & Features of AP Free Laptop Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022 has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Through this scheme free laptops will be provided to the students of the state.
- The spirit of encouragement to the students for their education will be created through this scheme.
- Easily the students of the state can be able to do their further studies under this scheme.
- It has been started only for visually impaired, hearing and speech impaired students of the state.
- Students pursuing professional courses will also be given the facility of benefits under this scheme.
- Due to poor financial condition, free laptop facility will be provided to the students under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, students will be made aware of the facility of laptop only once.
- Applications can be easily made by the students through both offline and online mediums.
- Welfare and will be led by disabled and senior citizens.
Eligibility Criteria of AP Free Laptop Scheme
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Students whose family income is less than Rs 15000 per month will be provided free laptops under this scheme.
- Those students whose family income of one month is between 15000 to 20000 rupees, they will have to pay half the amount to get free laptop under this scheme.
- If a month’s income of the parents of the students is found to be more than Rs 20000, then they will have to pay the full cost of the free laptop provided under this scheme.
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Mobile Number
- Sadrem Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate from College/School
Process to Apply for AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
Applicants who want to apply under Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme can apply through the offline or online process given below-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Divyang and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation. After this the home page of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Application“. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now on this page displayed you have to click on the option “Click Here to Apply for Differently Abled Schemes”. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Click on the option of “Apply Online” given in the section “Application for Sanction of Laptops”. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Complete information asked in the new page like if you are not registered then you have to select the option of “No”. After that a new form will be displayed in front of you.
- In this form, complete information like name, Aadhar card number, mobile number, email id, create a password, re-type password etc. have to be entered carefully in the form of Aadhar card. After that you have to click on the option of “Register”.
- If you are already registered then you can login with your ID and Password. After that you have to select the option of “Apply Online” After clicking on the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- After carefully filling all the information asked in the application form, you have to upload all your required documents and click on the option of “Submit”.
- Thus you will be able to complete (process to apply for AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022) easily.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the “view all” option from the schemes & forms section. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the “read more” button under Sanction of Laptops. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the “download application” option and take a print out.
- In this form, you have to enter all the information asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Now you have to submit the form to the department concerned.