COVID E Pass Delhi Status | Delhi E Pass Apply Online | Delhi Lockdown Pass Registration | EPass Delhi Night Curfew Apply
The whole world is fighting a corona epidemic right now and every country is doing a lot for the people of their country so that they can face this disease as soon as possible and end this epidemic. We will share with you through this article the newly launched Delhi E Pass which has been launched by Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal Ji to deliver essential goods and services. We will share with you a step-by-step process through which you can register for the Delhi Curfew Pass, and also today we will share with you the application process for the pass.
Delhi E Pass Allotment
The lockdown has been imposed by the Chief Minister of Delhi in view of the rising infection of Coronavirus by Shri Arvind Kejriwal. Taking suo motu cognizance of the growing Corona cases in Delhi, the Supreme Court has imposed Section 144. All those people who are working to deliver essential services will be issued Delhi Curfew Pass. Any type of traffic without curfew passes will be completely closed. The government has appealed to all Delhiites to stay in the house and help in the fight against Corona.
Overview of the Delhi Curfew Pass
|Launched by||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Objective||Free movement in the city|
|Beneficiaries||Essential service providers|
|Category||Delhi Govt. Schemes|
Delhi Lockdown Pass 2022
The Chief Minister of Delhi State announced complete lockout in Delhi from 19 P.M. 26 AM from On April 19, 2019. 2021 to 5 A.M. Only the necessary openings will be closed until 26 April. If you want to go to Delhi then you have to apply for Delhi Lockdown Pass. In his debate, CM Arvind Kejriwal has informed us that due to lack of ICU beds, oxygen, medicines, medicines and treatments we have to implement this short time curfew.
Delhi Lockdown Pass 2022 Helpline Number
The Delhi government has also implemented a helpline for the needy help of the residents of the city, due to which goods and services can be provided to them when needed. You can also get information about the pass through the helpline number and get help. The following helpline number is as follows
- Dial 1031
Delhi Curfew Pass of Official Website
The official website has also been launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi to assist and make available various types of incentives present on the official website of the Delhi Curfew Pass, which has been launched through the authorities. The following options are available on the website: –
- Food required
- Ration required
- 5000 rupees compensation for workers
- E-pass for traveling
- Pension Amount
We have given a link to the official website to help you and you can go to the website on your mobile phone or your computer and choose the option that you want to take advantage.
Eligibility For Delhi Lockdown E-pass
The benefit of the Delhi Curfew Pass launched by the government is only for all those people doing the following business: –
- Storage of essential items
- Shops of essential items
- Manufacturing of essential items
- Transport of essential items
E-pass the Required Documents
To apply for e-pass, first you need to prepare the required documents.
- ID Proof
- Visiting Card
- Shop License
- Business License
Apply Online for Delhi Curfew E-Pass 2022
If you want to apply for e-pass in Delhi, then you have to follow the simple procedure given below: –
- First of all, you have to go to the Delhi E-Pass 2022 Official Website. After this, the home page of the website will come in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the application form option on the home page. After this, the application form will open in front of you, this firm has to enter all the information asked.
- The information will be recorded as follows: –
- Contact Number
- Applicant Name
- Address of Office or place of engagement
- Type Of Service
- Duration on E Pass Date & Time
- Upload Valid ID Proof
- Any other document like Visiting Card, Shop/Business License
- Click on submit
- The pass will be sent to you
Application through WhatsApp
Now applicants can apply for personal and vehicle curfew passes which provide the required service through WhatsApp. Just you have to send your details to the number. The following details need to be forwarded to you:
- Address / place of engagement
- Description of service / purpose
- Copy of ID proof like Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Passport etc.
- Vehicle registration card details
Check ePass Application Status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Delhi curfew e-pass, after this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of check status, you have to click on this option.
- After you click on the option, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the ePass ID asked of you on this page, and after that you have to click on the check status option.
- As soon as you click on check status, all the information related to Check ePass Application Status will be opened in front of you.
|East District||8447200084, 8375878007|
|North East District||9540895489, 8860425666|
|Central District||7428336279, 7428210711|
|New Delhi District||9540675392, 9873743727|
|North District||8595298706, 8595354861|
|Shahdara District||8595272697, 8595274068|
|South East District||8595246396, 8595258871|
|West District||9414320064, 8595252581|
|south District||9599649266, 9643150027|
|South West District||9971518387, 9971526953|
|North West District||8595559117, 8595543375|
A lock-down has been put in place to prevent the growing infection of the corona virus in India. In such a situation, the pass will be issued only to the people engaged in essential service providers, emergency services and healthcare as given in the table below.
- Food items, groceries (fruits/vegetables/milk/ bakery items, meat, fish etc.)
- General Provision stores
- E-commerce of all essential goods including food, pharmaceutical and medical equipment
- Take away/ home delivery in restaurants.
- Fair Price Shops (Public Distribution System)
- Health (including Veterinary Health Care facilities)
- Milk plants
- Municipal Services
- Cashier/Teller operations of banks (including ATMS)
- Chemists and Pharmacies.
- Caregiver for Person with Disabilities.
- Print and Electronic Media
- Pay and Accounts Office ( only for salary/wages/ contingent/health & essential services related expenditure)
- Telecom, Internet and Postal services
- Petrol pumps, LPG/CNG/ Oil agencies (including their godown and transportation-related activities)
- Animal fodder
- Construction/maintenance/ manufacturing, processing, transportation, distribution, storage, trade/commerce and logistics related to all the above services/establishments and commodities required for delivery of these above services
- SEBI regulated Stock market entities and the essential staff related to stock market services.
- Activities related to the functioning of Legislative Assembly of Delhi
- Offices charged with law and order and magisterial duties
- Any other essential service/ establishment that may be exempted by the Government
- Government Employee.
If you already have a curfew then you do not need to apply again. Your pass is automatically valid until 17 May 2021.
The helplines have been issued by the authorities of Delhi, so that if you have been harassed by a police officer, then the residents can register their complaint: –