E Shram Card Download PDF Online | Download E Shram Card Online @ eshram.gov.in | E Shram Card Download by UAN Number, Mobile Number/ Aadhar Card – The central government runs various programs for the social and economic development of the workers and laborers of the unorganized sector of the country.
In this direction, the Government of India has also started the facility of E Shram Card, under which many other benefits are also provided to the workers along with financial assistance. Under this initiative, the government has also provided the facility of E Shram Card Download to the applicants to download their labor card after applying. Today we will share with you all the necessary information related to E Shram Card Download through this article, so you are requested to stay with us till the end.
E Shram Card Download
The Central Government has started an online service for the convenience of the beneficiaries and applicants of E Shram Card, which is named E Shram Card Download. Through this online facility, the workers of unorganized industries can download their e-shram cards, beneficiaries of the Shramik Card program run by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Central Government.
Financial assistance is provided to all the workers and laborers of the unorganized sector of the country after they are enrolled or registered under the E Shram Card program. To get this financial assistance provided by the central government, candidates are required to have their labor card, which they can now download with the help of the official website eshram.gov.in.
Overview of E Shram Card Download
|Article About||E Shram Card Download|
|Launched By||By Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Workers and Laborers of Unorganized Sector|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||To Provide Pension and Insurance Facilities to the Workers of the Unorganized Sectors|
|Benefits||Online Facility to Download E Shram Card|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objective of E Shram Card Download
E Shram Card Download is a type of online facility launched by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India, whose main purpose is to allow the beneficiaries of E Shram Card operated by the Central Government to download their E Shram Card. This online facility is an integral part of the E Shram Card initiative, which facilitates the beneficiary unorganized workers to obtain a copy of the Shram Card through the official website.
Beneficiary workers want to download this card due to various reasons, such as:- Loss of the card by the workers, recent completion of the registration process, error in the personal information of the worker on the card, etc. Beneficiary workers can easily get the benefit of this facility through online medium sitting at home, which will save both their time and money. [ Also Read E Shram Card 2nd Installment Rs 1000 Release Date & Time ]
Benefits and Features of E Shram Card Download
- E Shram Card Download is a type of online facility which is an integral part of the E Shram Card program launched by the Central Government.
- Through this online facility, the beneficiary workers of the unorganized sector can download their E Shram Card.
- After the applicants have registered for the e-shram card, they can use this online facility sitting at home to get their card.
- Beneficiaries may wish to download their E-Shram Card due to many reasons, such as:- Card has not been downloaded yet, re-downloading, beneficiary’s photo is not visible on the card, name is showing wrong etc.
- Unorganized laborers willing to download E Shram Card can get it in various ways depending on their comfort level.
- Applicants can download their Shram Card through their mobile and laptop by login on the official website of Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India.
- This Shram card is unique like the Aadhar card, which consists of a 12 digit number.
- The 12 digit number given in this card makes the workers of the unorganized sector unique, through which the government provides them more benefits.
- Many companies, before providing employment to workers, verify in their contracts whether the candidate worker has an e-labor card or not.
- In this way, workers of the unorganized sector also need E Shram Card to get benefits under private companies along with various government benefits.
Eligibility Criteria to Download E Shram Card
To get benefits from any government program, candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to that program. Similarly, in order to avail the benefits available under the E Shram Card Download facility launched by the Government of India, it will be mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the following eligibility criteria related to this initiative:-
- For E Shram Card Download, candidates must be a permanent citizen of India.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to be registered as employed labor in the Shramik Scheme.
- To download the E Shram Card under this initiative, the age of the candidate worker should be between 18 years to 59 years.
Documents Required to Download E Shram Card
Such willing unorganized workers of the country who want to download their E Shram Card will need the following documents:-
- For E Shram Card Download, the Aadhar card of the applicants should be linked to their bank account.
- Applicants will require a registered mobile number to receive OTP for login purposes.
E Shram Card Download through Mobile and Aadhar
Such interested workers who want to download their labor card through their Aadhaar and mobile number after applying under the E Shram Card program started by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment, they will have to follow the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. Now the homepage of the official website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “REGISTER on eShram“. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary information asked on this new page, such as:- Your mobile number and captcha code details associated with the account.
- After this you will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Now you have to enter this OTP in the given OTP box to verify it.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Submit”. After that you will be redirected to a new page again.
- On this new page you will have to enter the details of your Aadhar card number. Your Aadhar card should already be registered for E Shram Card.
- After entering the Aadhaar number, you will receive an Aadhaar OTP on the phone number linked to your Aadhaar card immediately.
- After this you have to verify the received Aadhaar OTP by entering it in the OTP box. Now a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- On this new page, you have to click on the option “Download UAN Card” out of the given two options. Now your E Shram Card will open in front of you in PDF format, which you can download.
Let us tell you that at present, you can download your E Shram Card by availing the E Shram Card Download facility only by using your Mobile Number, Aadhar Card Number and One-Time Password (OTP). At present, UAN number is not available but as soon as it is available, we will definitely inform you through our article so stay connected with us.
Status of e-Shram Card Before Downloading
The number of e Shram Cards is known as Universal Account Number. With this a 12 digit number is received by the citizens. It is always the same. Apart from this, if any person has started the process of getting it made and the e-shram card has gone again, then you can get it again by following the following process:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of login with a labor card. After this the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you will have to enter your registered mobile number, after which you will receive an OTP, you have to enter the OTP.
- After this you have to click on the option to check card status from the dashboard. Now you have to confirm all your information and pictures.
- Now you can easily check whether the payment has been made or not. In this, if you see that you have not received your first payment yet, then it is a matter of concern, because everyone must get the first payment.
- After this if all your status is clear then you can download the labor card very easily.
Procedure to Download E Shram Card by Fingerprint
- First of all you have to visit the nearest CSC “Common Service Center”. After this you have to enter your mobile number and aadhaar number.
- Now you have to put your finger on the fingerprint option displayed on the device. After this the E Shram Card PDF file will be downloaded on your device.
- After this you have to click on the option to send to your phone. Apart from this, you can talk to the person of the CSC center to send the e-shram card to your WhatsApp or email.
- Persons from the CSC center will download your e-shram card and they will send this card to your mobile and they will charge you very little fee for this work.
Procedure to Download e-Shram Card with Photo
- First of all you have to go to Google Chrome browser on your mobile. Here you have to search for an E Shram Card. Now you have to click on the link given above.
- Now you have to click on Register on Eshram option, after that you have to verify OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After this, you have to verify the OTP by entering your Aadhaar number. After this the option of E Shram Card Download will be displayed in front of you. You have to click on this option, in this way you can download an E Shram Card with a photo.