eDisha Haryana Status | e Disha Certificate Download | edisha.gov.in Portal | eDisha Haryana Certificate Download | edisha.gov.in Form Download
In view of the new era of today, the government is also implementing many facilities online. With the help of which all citizens can get the benefit of these facilities sitting at home. One such facility named eDisha has been started by the Haryana State Government. The government has started this edisha.gov.in portal to provide benefits of many services like marriage registration, caste certificate, new water connection, EWS certificate, birth certificate etc. sitting at home. For additional information about this portal released by the government, read this article completely. The registration process, how to apply for services under this facility? How to check the status of applicable services? etc. are explained in detail below.
Governments of almost all countries are digitizing their services. In view of this, the central and state governments in India are also trying to digitize all the facilities. Now the Haryana State Government has created the edisha.gov.in portal to provide services to its general public sitting at home. With the help of which, citizens will be able to apply and get their important documents like marriage registration, caste certificate, new water connection, EWS certificate, birth certificate etc. online at one place from the comfort of their homes. With the help of eDisha Haryana 2022, people will not need to go to government offices to apply for these documents, which will save both time and money.
Overview of E Disha Haryana
|Portal Name||eDisha Haryana 2022|
|Launched By||Haryana State Government|
|Beneficiaries||All residents of Haryana State|
|Objective||To provide services to the people of the state sitting at home|
|Benefits||Able to Apply Online for Documents|
|Category||Haryana Government Scheme|
Objective of e Disha Haryana
To make the benefits of all the government services operated by the state government accessible to the common citizens online, this is the only objective of the government through eDisha Haryana 2022. With the help of which people’s time is not wasted and they do not have to go to any offices and people can get the benefit of all facilities at one place through edisha.gov.in portal. If all such facilities will be online, then there will be a lot of money for the people. People also have to face many such difficulties, here more money is asked from them and their time is wasted unnecessarily. Now through the online portal, the government has also brought transparency in the entire system.
Benefits of edisha.gov.in Portal
- eDisha Haryana portal provides services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, citizens can use this portal whenever they want.
- The portal is very easy to use and applies to take advantage of all the facilities available on it.
- All the services available here will be in digital form and eDisha 2022 Online Portal will prove to be a great example of digitization in the state.
- Citizens can get documents like marriage certificates, birth certificates, income certificates, caste certificates, etc. through this portal sitting at home.
- Now through this online portal, transparency will be seen in the entire system in the state, as well as both time and money of the people will be saved.
- The edisha.gov.in portal will prove to be very helpful in effectively eliminating the interference of middlemen and corruption within the system.
e Disha e-District Haryana Portal Services
Many services are available for online application on this portal issued by the government. The benefits of which can be availed by the common man sitting at home. Following is the list of these 33 online facilities:-
- SC Certificate
- BC Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Special Backward Caste Certificate
- Domicile / Domicile Certificate
- Tapriwas Caste Certificate
- Free caste certificate
- Income Certificate for educational purpose
- Income Certificate for other purpose
- Rural certificate
- EWS General Caste Certificate
- Registration of Land
- Acceptance of mutation of land
- Copy of land record
- Marriage Registration (Rural)
- Property Dealer License
Revenue Court Cases
- All court-related matters
Public Health and Engineering
- New water connection
- New sewerage connection
Health and MC
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
Related to CIDR
- CIDR Registration Form
Related to Directorate of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ladli Social Security Allowance
- Old age honor allowance
- Disability allowance
- Midget allowance
- Eunuch allowance
- Financial assistance to destitute children
- Financial assistance to Kashmiri migrants
- Widow and destitute women pension
- Financial assistance to non-school going disabled children up to 18 years of age
Application for Home Related Matters
- Marriage Registration (Urban)
- TS E-Invoice Discount 2022
- SBI E Mudra Loan Apply Online
- BGMI New Update 1.9 Release Date
- FASTag balance check with vehicle number
Documents to Avail the Services of eDisha
The following documents will be required to take advantage of almost all the facilities which are as follows
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter id Card
- Driving license
- Residence certificate
- Registered mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Apply For Haryana Marriage Certificate Under eDisha Haryana
It will be mandatory for the desirous married couple of Haryana state to follow the following guidelines for registration of their marriage:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website eDisha. Now the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- After this, you have to click on the account option given in the menu bar of the homepage. Now you have to click on Register option.
- Now the registration page will be displayed in front of you, where you have to enter the details of all the required information asked.
- After this, after entering your mobile number, you have to click on the option of send OTP.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number, which you will have to enter in the given space.
- After this, you have to click on the option of register. Now a message will be displayed on your screen.
- This message indicates that your application has been successfully submitted and now you need to note down the application number for future reference.
Check Haryana Marriage Registration Status under eDisha?
- First of all you have to go to the official website. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Track Application given on the homepage. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- After entering the details of your registration ID on this new page
- You have to click on the option of Get Record, after which all your information will be open in front of you.
Login to Marriage Portal under eDisha Haryana
- First of all you have to visit the official website of eDisha. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the sign in option given on the homepage. Now a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the required information asked on this new page like:- Your username, password and captcha code details.
- After that, you have to click on the sign in option. Now the portal dashboard will open on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the Register Marriage option given in this dashboard, after which the registration form will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to enter all the necessary information asked in this registration form, such as:- Area Type, District, State, Address, Country, Date of Marriage, Name of the Groom, Name of the Bride and Name of the Parents of the Groom etc. have to do.
- After entering all the details, you have to click on I Agree option. Now you have to click on submit option.
- After this you will have to pay for the registration, for which you have to click on the option of marriage registration.
- Now you have to click on the option of View. After this, you have to click on the option of Proceed Payment on the next page.
e-District Haryana Portal Marriage Registration
Marriage certificate is one of the other official documents, which has many benefits. This government document legalizes the marriage of the couple and serves as the proof of marriage of the beneficiary married couple. With the help of this marriage certificate, beneficiaries can use it while applying for visa, passport and other government documents. Such citizens of the state of Haryana who are married or are going to get married, it will be mandatory for them to register their marriage and it will be necessary to obtain a certificate for that. It is a legal requirement for the beneficiary to get his marriage certified and registered which acts as a marriage certificate. Married couples of Haryana state can apply online for their marriage registration certificate sitting at home with the help of eDisha Haryana 2022.
- Marriage Documentation
- Age Verification (both bride and groom)
- Address Proof
- Wedding Photos (both sides)
- Invitations For Weddings
- Three pictures of the couple’s wedding ceremony
- Others, as deemed fit by the authorities
Note – It will be mandatory for the documents submitted by the beneficiaries to be genuine and true, if any document is found to be false then the marriage registration process will be rejected.
Haryana Marriage Registration Process under edisha.gov.in Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website edisha Haryana. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- At the homepage of the web now you have to click on the register option given on the homepage of the website.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, where you have to enter the details of the asked information, such as- username, email id and password.
- Now after entering the details of your registered mobile number, click on the option of Send OTP.
- After this you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, which you have to enter and submit in the OTP box.