As hard as it is to believe, 2023 is almost upon us (!!), which means it’s time to start firming up those New Year’s Eve plans. And in addition to a sparkly party ‘fit and some perfect NYE Insta captions, you’ll wanna make sure you have a few happy New Year wishes ready to go for all your friends and fam (’cause you probs shouldn’t decide what you’re going to text ’em after you’ve started drinking champagne). Not sure what to say? We’ve got cute New Year’s quotes and wishes you can share with everyone from your bestie to your grandma, so fret not.
Even if you’re not the type to make New Year’s resolutions, you can still wish others a ~fresh start~ with an inspiring quote or a few sweet words of encouragement. Whether you’re looking to wish a happy New Year to your partner, your parents, or your many adoring IG followers, here are a bunch of short and sweet New Year’s wishes written out and ready to go, so all you need to do is copy and paste. Here’s hoping 2023 is your best year yet!!
Sweet New Year Wishes for Your Besties
- I don’t know about you, but I have a feeling this is going to be our best year yet. Cheers to 2023 and cheers to us! 🥂
- Here’s to another year of making big sh*t happen. 2023 is ours, bb.
- May all your wildest dreams manifest in 2023. You’ve got this!
- New year, new start, and no new friends. Can’t wait to spend 2023 by your side.
- I couldn’t have gotten through 2022 without you, and I can’t wait to crush 2023 together. Cheers! 🍾
- 2023 is your year—I can feel it! Looking forward to seeing you do extraordinary things.
- 2022 wouldn’t have been the same without you. Eternally grateful for our friendship and unbelievably excited to see what 2023 has planned for us.
Cute New Year Wishes for Your Boo
- Every new year with you is my new favorite. Love you, babe.
- Whatever 2023 has in store, know that we’ll be in it together. 💕
- Time flies when you’re with the love of your life. Another year down and forever to go.
- IDK how we can possibly top 2022, but anything’s possible when I’m with you. Happy new year, my love.
- As long as you’re by my side, I know 2023 will be the best year yet.
- 2023 is going to bring some big new changes for you, but hopefully you’re happy being stuck with the same old me. 😉
- New year, same us. Can’t wait for another year of adventures with you.
- The best thing I did this year was fall in love with you. Here’s to making more mems together in 2023!
Happy New Year Wishes for Your Family
- Wishing you nothing but health and wealth in the new year ahead.
- I’m so grateful for your support and love this year and every year. Cheers to another great year! 🎊
- You deserve only the best, and I hope all your wishes come true in 2023.
- May this new year be the beginning of something great. Love you!
- Happy New Year to my biggest cheerleader and my favorite supporter. I couldn’t be luckier to have you in my life. ❤️
- You helped make 2022 one for the books. Cheers to a happy, healthy, and abundant 2023!
- You can’t choose your family, but there’s no one I’d choose to have in my life over you. I can’t wait to see all the things you accomplish this year.
Funny New Year Wishes for Anyone
- Looking forward to another year of making bad decisions together.
- Here’s hoping your New Year’s resolutions last longer than your NYE hangover. ✌️
- IDK about you, but I’m no longer feeling ’22. Here’s to 2023!
- 2023 mantra: Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends.
- Manifesting good vibes, great sex, and glowy skin for you in the new year.
- Let’s cheers to the new year and booze to forget the old one. 🍻
- Cheers to another year of nights we won’t remember and New Year’s resolutions we’ll never keep.
- Fingers crossed that 2023 doesn’t suck!!
Inspiring Quotes to Use as New Year Wishes
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” — Brad Paisley
- “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” — Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the new year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.'” — Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” — Vern McLellan
- “New year is the glittering light to brighten the dream-lined pathway of future.” — Munia Khan
- “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
Famous Lyrics to Use as New Year Wishes
- “And a happy new year to all that is living / To all that is gentle, kind, and forgiving.” —Regina Spektor
- “I want to be with you / Be with you, night and day / Nothing changes on New Year’s Day.” — U2
- “It’s been a hard year and I only know / From down this low, it’s only up we go, up we go.” — Lights
- “I’m singing carpe diem / I’m saying seize the day / Come on, let’s live forever / It’s New Year’s Day.” — Bon Jovi
- “Now we’re there and we’ve only just begun / This will be our year / Took a long time to come.” — The Zombies
- “So take these words and sing out loud / ‘Cause everyone is forgiven now / ‘Cause tonight’s the night the world begins again.” — Goo Goo Dolls
- “Open your eyes / And see what’s outside / There’s nothing to fear / It’s a new year.” — Kate York
- “Glasses raised, we all say cheers / Could this be the one? / Our new year.” — Tori Amos