AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Application Form, Eligibility & Last Date | Jagananna Thodu Scheme Apply Online, Check Beneficiary List – Jagannath Thodu Scheme is launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government to help the street vendors people in their respective areas. Through this scheme, street vendors of Andhra Pradesh will be provided Rs 10,000 for their business, as many citizens have lost their jobs during the pandemic and are finding it difficult to earn their living.
Keeping this in mind the YSR Jagannath Thodu Scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. Any interested citizen residing in the state who wants to apply for this Jagannath Thodu Yojana 2022 can apply through official website.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022
The commendable scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government, named as Jagannath Thodu Scheme 2022. The scheme, initiated by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy, will be released by the concerned officials of the Andhra Pradesh government. Through the YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme, many benefits will be given to the street vendors of Andhra Pradesh state. The state government will give Rs 10,000 as working capital loan to all the street vendors.
The street vendors who are finding their livelihood difficult due to the current situation of the coronavirus pandemic, will be given the benefit of this scheme, through which the street vendors will be helped to run their livelihood. 474 crore will be spent by the state government on this project, which will benefit 9.08 lakh beneficiaries. [ Also Read (MIG Plots) Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme 2022 ]
Overview of AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Thodu Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||For better livelihood|
|Benefits||Rs 10000 as working capital loan to all the
Andhra Pradesh street vendors
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Jagananna Thodu Scheme
The economy of our country has collapsed due to the Corona epidemic, which has made it very difficult for the common man to survive. Due to the lockdown, people’s business has ended, due The economy of our country has collapsed due to the Corona epidemic, which has made it very difficult for the common man to survive. Due to the lockdown, people’s business has ended, due to which they are facing financial difficulties for livelihood. In view of all these problems, the Andhra Pradesh government under AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme has given Rs 510.46 crore of the interest-free loan at the rate of 10% has been disbursed to the self-employed traders.
A portal has also been started by the state government to take advantage of the Jagannath Thodu Scheme 2022. The scheme will be conducted by SERP, MEPMA officials, this will not increase the corruption under the scheme.
Benefits of Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022
- A portal has also been started by the state government to take advantage of the scheme. All the beneficiaries will be given QR based small ID cards.
- This is a highly commendable scheme which has been launched by the concerned officials of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The scheme will be operated by SERP, MEPMA officers, through this corruption will not increase under the scheme.
- Through the AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme, ₹ 10000 will be given as loan to the street vendors.
- A budget of Rs 474 crore has been allocated on this project, while the target is to benefit 9.08 lakh beneficiaries.
- Jagannath Thodu Scheme 2022 has been launched by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy.
AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022 Eligibility criteria
- Tea, pakodas, bread, eggs, cloth vegetables, fruits, ready-to-eat street food, artisan products, books/stationery vendors will all be given benefits under AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022.
- Those who carry and sell goods on the roads will be given the benefit of this scheme. If a trader is small, in this case the trader’s age should be 18 years.
- Social audit will be done by pasting the ward secretariats and detailed eligible lists on the notice boards of the village.
- Citizens who are making their living by selling various items at stalls or baskets are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Which People having permanent or temporary shops in villages or towns with an area of 5 feet long and wide or less are also eligible for this scheme.
- Along with this, all those people who are doing business on roadside, on footpath, on handcart in public and private places or running a roadside Tiffin centre are also eligible.
- The people selling vehicles on roads, groceries on footpaths, various items on cycles, vegetables and fruits are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Total family income of the trader should be Rs 10,000 in villages and Rs 12,000 in towns.
- Under this scheme, the services of barber shops, cobblers, laundry paan shops are also included in the street vendor’s category.
The applicants must have the following documents while making their application for Jagannath Thodu Yojana:-
- Voter ID card
- Bank account
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Government Identification Documents
Procedure to Apply for Jagananna Thodu Scheme
To apply under Jagannath Thodu Scheme applicants have to follow the simple procedure mentioned below, which is as follows:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “Apply for Loan” and then click on the link here to check the official instructions. After this, a form will open in front of you.
- Now, enter your mobile number in the given box and press the verify OTP tab.
- Enter the OTP Send to your mobile number in the given OTP Box and given to the all details then click Vendor Categories.
- Then a form will open in front of you, In this form you have to enter all your important information.
- Entering all the information you have to attach the required documents and click on submit option.
- In this way you can successfully complete the process of applying for your scheme.
Procedure to View AP Jagannath Thodu Scheme Beneficiary Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Jagannath Thodu Scheme. After this the home page of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on “Vendor Survey List” option from Scheme Instructions section. After that the form will be displayed in front of you.
- Complete information asked on this page like state, name of ULB, name of a street vendor, father/husband/wife name, mobile number, certificate of vending number etc. After entering, you have to click on the option of “Search”.
- Now the information related to the status of the beneficiary will be displayed in front of you.
- Thus, you will be able to easily complete the process of AP Jagannath Thodu Yojana 2022 beneficiary status.
- First of all, you have to submit your application form to the official of Jagananna Thodu Scheme.
- After this your form will be sent to the authorities for approval.
- Now a merit list will be prepared by the officials.
- So, after the completion of this entire process, the loan will be approved in the bank account of the beneficiaries.