Niyukthi Job Fest Companies | Kerala Job Fair Registration | Job Seeker Registration Kerala Mega Job Fair Portal | Niyukthi Job Fair 2022 Registration | jobfest.kerala.gov.in Interview Process
Keeping in mind the increasing unemployment in the state, the Government of Kerala has launched the Kerala Job Fair 2022, through which unemployed people will not need to go anywhere else to find employment opportunities. All the unemployed applicants of the state will be able to get their desired employment through this website only.
This Niyukthi Job Fest will prove to be effective in ending the increasing unemployment in the state. All the information about it is given in detail in this article like eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, registration process, login process etc. Information about those places has also been shared through this article, where this Niyukthi Job Fair will be organized. Any interested people who want to take advantage of this facility, read this article completely.
Kerala Niyukthi Job Fest 2022
There are many people across the country who are facing unemployment, and their economic condition is also not right. Many people have lost their employment even in the time of epidemic, employment is a basic need of every human being, without which it is very difficult to survive. Keeping these things in mind, the Government of Kerala has organized Niyukthi Job Fest to provide convenience to the people of its state, with the help of which people will get new employment opportunities.
This Kerala Job Fair will be organized in different districts of the state so that people across the state can take advantage of it. In this way the unemployment rate in the state will also come down. To be a part of Kerala Job Fair 2022, the applicant will not need to go anywhere else, he will be able to apply under this facility through an online website only.
Overview of Kerala Job Fair
|Name Of Scheme||Niyukthi Job Fest|
|Launched By||By Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||All Unemployed Citizens of the State|
|Category||Kerala Government Schemes|
Objective of Kerala Job Fest
The only objective of the Kerala government is to promote development by reducing the increasing unemployment in the state. With the help of Niyukthi Job Fest, people will get new employment opportunities, so that citizens will be able to earn their living easily. This Kerala Job Fair will be organized in almost all the districts of the state, so that all the applicants can take advantage of this and get their desired employment.
Kerala Job Fair 2022 is being organized by the government to improve the economic condition of the people of their state, as there are many people who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic. With the help of this facility, all the applicants can search for their employment by applying online. [ Also Read Kerala Patent Support Scheme 2022: KSUM Patient Registration, Eligibility ]
Benefits of Kerala Niyukthi Job Fair 2022
- Kerala government has started this recruitment job fest to provide employment to all the unemployed in their state.
- Job seekers and employers will gather at one place through the fest organized in the name of Kerala Job Fest.
- Under this facility, applicants will be able to get employment according to their desire and ability.
- With the successful implementation of this scheme, the unemployment rate rising in the state will reduce and the state will progress further.
- When applicants will get employment from this facility, then they will be financially independent, and will be able to live their life easily.
- The government will organize this Kerala Job Fair in all the districts of the state, so that more and more people can take advantage of this facility.
- Now applicants will not need to go anywhere else, they will be able to avail this facility only through the online website.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or above to be a part of Kerala Job Fest
Under this job fest organized by the government, the applicant has to follow the eligibility criteria given below:-
- Applicant should have passed in below mentioned class
- Diploma from recognized University, Institute, College and Board
- Age should be 18 years
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card
- Educational Qualification of the candidate.
- Candidate’s residence certificate
- Passport size photo.
- mobile number.
- E-mail ID.
Online Registration Procedure for Niyukthi Job Fest
All the applicants will be able to apply under this job fest by following the simple procedure mentioned below:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of “Kerala Job Fair”. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link of “Job Seeker Registration” appearing on the right side.
- Now on this page “Application Form” will be displayed in front of you, in which you have to enter the asked information like your name, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc.
- Along with entering the information, you have to enter the captcha code, and click on the “Create” button.
- After clicking, you have to enter your “Username and Password” on the login page. In this way fill your login credentials, and click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to complete your registration on this website.
Procedure to Appear in Interview
To appear in the interview one has to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of “Job Fest”. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to “Login” through your credentials, and select the Job Fest location.
- After that, you have to print your “call letter”. You will carry this with you at the time of interview.
- By this process, you will appear in person for the interview on the date and time mentioned in the call letter.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the “Kerala Job Fair”. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Employer Registration“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this new page, you have to enter your company name, email id, phone number, web url, corporate identification number, address, profile, contact details etc.
- After filling the details, you have to click on the button of “Register”, and you will be able to register the employer.
Procedure to Login on the Portal
- First of all you have to visit the official website of “Kerala Job Fest”. After this the homepage of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Login“. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- You will have to enter all the required information asked on this new page like:- Your username, password and captcha code details.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Login”, after which you will be able to login.
Procedure to View New Job Openings
- First of all you have to visit the official website of “Kerala Job Fair”. Now the home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “View More Job Openings“. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- You will have to enter the details of the festival and category on this new page. After that you have to click on the option of “Search”,
- Now all the necessary information related to job opening will be displayed on your screen.
View Information of Employers
- First of all you have to visit the official website of “Niyukthi Job Fest”. Now the home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “View More Employers“. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page you have to select the job fest you want to attend. After that you have to click on the option of “Search”,
- Now all the data about employers will open on your screen, which you can view as per your choice.
Applicants can use these contact details to get any kind of information related to Kerala Job Fest:-
- Directorate of Employment, Labor Department, Government of Kerala
- Address: 4th Floor, Housing Board Building, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India – 695 001
- Phone Number: (+91) 471 2321249, Fax: (+91) 471 2326246
- E-mail ID: email@example.com