Download Prochesta Scheme West Bengal Application Form PDF at prachestawb.in | WB Prochesta Scheme Online Apply, Check Eligibility – In view of the increasing infection of Coronavirus, a lockdown has been imposed in the country. In such a situation, the Prochesta Scheme has been started by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to help the daily wage workers. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the daily wage workers who are unable to earn a living due to the lockdown. For this, the Chief Minister has announced financial assistance of 1000 per person. In this article, we will share with you the information about West Bengal Prochesta Scheme online application, eligibility and required documents.
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
The lower and poorer class person is facing many problems in lockdown, daily wage workers are unable to arrange their livelihood due to the lockdown. Keeping this in mind, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee has announced to give one thousand rupees to the daily workers. For this, West Bengal Prochesta scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister to make this benefit directly accessible to the needy. Through this scheme, the working citizens will not have to face any financial difficulties, due to which the citizens of the state will be able to take care of their families easily.
Overview of West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
|Scheme Name||Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched By||West Bengal Government|
|Beneficiaries||Daily wage workers|
|Objective||To help during COVID-19 crises|
|Benefits||1000 rupees incentive|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
Objective of Prochesta Scheme
The main objective of the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme started by Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is to help daily wage workers. Through this scheme, all those daily wage workers will be benefited who have not been able to get salary during the time of corona transition. The lockdown has been imposed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi due to the increasing corona infection in the country. Due to this lockdown, the laborers are not able to work for their livelihood. In view of this, financial assistance is being given by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee by giving ₹ 1000 through Prochesta scheme.
Prochesta Scheme Official Website Launched
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has started this commendable scheme to benefit the workers of her state. Under which he has announced to give one thousand rupees to all the eligible daily wage laborers. For this they have started a website which is prachestawb.in through this portal all the laborers working in the unorganized sector can apply and benefit through the Prochesta Scheme. Applicant can also download Prochesta Mobile App to apply for this scheme.
Benefits of WB Prochesta Scheme
Many benefits will be provided through the schemes launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State, Mamta Banerjee which are as follows:-
- Mainly daily wage earners of Wets Bengal will get benefit through Prochesta Scheme.
- Financial assistance of one thousand rupees will be given to private employees working in the unorganized sector.
- Under this scheme, the Chief Minister had announced that he would give 2 rupees rice free of cost at the Corona airport.
- A States Emergency Relief Fund is also being created to help Corona, through which the citizens of West Bengal will also benefit.
- The attendance rate of private employees has been reduced to at least 5 percent.
Eligibility Criteria for Prochesta Scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- Only one person from a family is eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant should not have any other source of income.
- Interested applicant should be a daily wage earner or labourer and he should be the sole breadwinner of the family.
- The applicant should not get the benefit of any other social scheme of the state.
- Aadhar Card
- bank account details
- mobile number
- resident proof
Application Procedure for Prochesta Scheme
Interested applicants can apply for the scheme offline mode or through the official website. In order to apply, you need to follow the required steps given below.
- Interested applicants can also apply for the scheme by getting a free Application Form.
- In order to get the application form u need to go to the one of the office given below : –
- Office of District Magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate
- Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation
- From there you have to take an application form, In that application form, you will have to provide details like-
- Applicant’s name,
- Father’s Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Voter ID Number,
- Ration Card Number,
- Aadhar Card Number,
- District, Assembly,
- GP/Ward No,
- Dak Bungalow,
- Police Station SDR,
- Mobile Number,
- Bank Account Details
- The details of all the above-mentioned information have to be entered in the form.
- With this, you need to paste your recently clicked passport size image.
- After that read the declaration form and sign the application form.
- Now you have to submit this form in the same office from where you took the form.
Acceptance and Benefit Transfer
- After verification, the application form of the applicant will be approved by the District Magistrate through BDO Office, SDO Office and Commissioner KMC.
- After approval, this approved application will be sent to the nodal department, after which the amount will be transferred to the account of the beneficiaries.
Prochesta Mobile App
To get the benefit of this Prochesta scheme, the western state government has launched a mobile app, to download it follow the following options:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Government of West Bengal, after which the homepage will open in front of you.
- On this homepage, you have to click on the “Prachesta” key option and click on the “Download” option.
- After which a new web page will appear on the screen, here you have to click on the link “Download Android App”.
- Now the app will start downloading in your mobile and let it be installed on your mobile phone. In this way, the app will be downloaded.
Payment Procedure of Prochesta Scheme
- First of all you have to submit your application form, after that this letter will go for preliminary inquiry and verification.
- Under this scheme, this verification process is done by the District Magistrate or Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- Then this application request will be sent to the respective banks for payment and thus payment will take place.