TS e Challan Discount 2022 Payment | Telangana State (TS) Traffic Challan Online | TS Traffic E Challan Online Payment | Telangana e Challan Payment Direct Link
Since everything is on an electronic platform, the concept of an e-invoicing system has been introduced. TS e Challan is a computer generated challan, which is used by the traffic police, and is issued to all the traffic defaulters in Telangana. The Government of Telangana has started this TS Traffic E-Challan to make the traffic services convenient, easy and transparent for the general public. The state of Telangana (TS) is listed as the 8th worst state when it comes to road safety. All the details are explained in detail in this article like its purpose, benefits, features, application process etc. Citizens living in the state who want to get other information about this Telangana e Challan, then please read this article completely.
Telangana e Challan
When it comes to road safety, the state of Telangana is listed as the 8th worst state. The severity of road accidents in Telangana has increased to 29.7 points. As per the new Motor Vehicle Act of 2019, if you disobey any traffic safety rule then you will be issued TS Traffic E-Challan. The government has now made the process of submitting this challan even easier, like earlier citizens had to go to the government office to submit their challan, which also took time, but now citizens through TS e Challan You will be able to make your challan payment online sitting at home.
- Hyderabad’s 3 commissioners Cyberabad, Rachakonda and Hyderabad are offering one-time exemptions to those who have not yet paid their traffic challans.
- To avail this facility one can visit the official e-Challan Telangana website, or visit Meeseva Kendras, at any time between March 1, 2022 to March 31, 2022.
Overview of Telangana State (TS) Traffic Challan
|Name||TS Traffic E-Challan|
|Launched By||Government Of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||All Peoples Of Telangana State|
|Objective||Providing Online Facility to all Citizens|
|Benefits||Online facility of Challan Payment|
|Category||Telangana Government Schemes|
Making Invoice Payment using Transport Website
- For this you have to visit the official e-Challan website of the Government of India.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on Transport E-Challan, enter your Challan No./Vehicle No./Driving License No.
- Then by entering the captcha code, select the option ‘Get Details’.
- Select “TS E-Challan Status” to get details of your offense and penalty, and proceed with payment.
- After successful completion of the process you will receive a confirmation with the transaction ID.
Process to Make Payment Using Telangana State Police e-Challan Webportal
- First of all you have to visit the official website of TS Police E-Challan, and enter your vehicle number and security code on the homepage of the website.
- Then you have to click on ‘Go’ option, and select the challan to pay from the list of your e-challan.
- Select any payment gateway to make payment, and pay your challan
Check Traffic Challan Status on TS Traffic E-Challan Portal
First of all you have to visit the official website of Telangana E-Challan. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to enter your vehicle number and captcha code.
- After this you have to click on the option of “Go”, the related information will be displayed in front of you.
Procedure to check E Challan status on the official website of Govt.
Through online facility citizens of the state can check their challan status with the help of their DL number or vehicle registration number and can also get online e-challan. You can easily check your challan through online by following the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of e challan transportation. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Check Challan Status” from the section “Check Online Services”. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you will see three options. You have to choose any one of these three options, such as your challan number, vehicle number, driving license number.
- After this, you have to enter the details of the option selected by you and the details of the captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Get Details”. After that all the necessary information related to your challan will be displayed in front of you.
Paying Telangana Traffic E-Challan Offline
- To make payment of e-challan issued by Telangana Traffic Police offline, first you have to visit your nearest traffic police station.
- Request the designated officer along with your challan document to check the due amount of your pending challan.
- After checking, that officer will pay your challan in cash.
TS Pending Challan 75% Discount Payment 2022
- Telangana State has unveiled this new facility to improve public awareness.
- With the help of this facility, government income will get a boost. Which will benefit the citizens.
- This TS Pending Challan Waiver 2022 Facility is a saving opportunity for all the citizens of Telangana State, whereby citizens will be able to save up to 75% on their outstanding challans.
- Pay all your challans as early as possible, either online or offline, so that no one can hound you.
- You can also visit the official website of the TS Police Department to check the current status of E Challan.
- For LMV, HMV or any other type of vehicle, the discount offered may vary as per the plan.
Process to Claim TS E Challan 75% Discount Online 2022
The procedure to claim exemption on the official website is as follows:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of TS e Challan using your mobile device.
- Now you have to enter your vehicle or driver’s license number, and click on the submit button. After that wait for the next page to load.
- After this you will see all the unanswered challans on the screen. You will be presented with the reduced price once you have completed the payment process.
- If you pay using any one of the payment options listed, you will be able to get TS E Challan Waiver 2022
Can Light Motor Vehicles Get Exemption Through TS E Challan?
Light Motor Vehicles can avail 75% discount through TS E Challan.
To what extent can you save money on heavy vehicles?
Save up to 50% on heavy vehicles.
What is the official website to pay TS E Challan?
The official website to pay the TS E Challan is Echallan.tspolice.gov.in.