rahat.up.nic.in/epass Registration | UP Lockdown Pass Apply Online | Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass Online | UP Curfew e Pass Online Application
Our entire country is fighting the disease of coronavirus pandemic, keeping this problem in mind, the Prime Minister of our country has extended the lockdown. Keeping in mind the lockdown started by the central government, the UP government has started the website rahat.up.nic.in for the people of the state.
Through which the facility of UP Lockdown Pass has been started, and with the help of this the citizens of Uttar Pradesh will be able to fulfill their daily needs. Whoever has this UP Curfew e-pass, only those people can go out for their important work. Any interested citizens who want to make their e-pass read this article in detail.
UP Lockdown Pass 2022
In our entire country, the number of infected patients of corona virus disease is increasing very much. The Central Government and the State Governments are working at their level to reduce this problem. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has increased the lockdown to 17th May 2021 in the morning. After the central government announced the lockdown, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has introduced the system of UP Lockdown Pass for all essential services, making it easier for the general public to access all the essential services in the event of lockdown.
Possible Through Uttar Pradesh e Pass, service providers will be able to provide the necessary services to your home even after lock-down, and for this Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass, you can apply on the rahat.up.nic.in portal.
Overview of Uttar Pradesh e Pass
|Article Name||Uttar Pradesh e Pass|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Curfew Pass Registration|
|Benefits||Online Application Procedure|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt. Schemes|
Objective of rahat.up.nic.in e pass
In view of the increasing outbreak of covid-19 in the country, the central government has extended the lockdown till 14 May 2019. In the event of this lockdown, it is the responsibility of the state government to provide all the necessary services to the people of the state. This is the reason that after the lockdown in UP till 14 May 2019, the UP Chief Minister has announced to make Uttar Pradesh e Pass available for all essential services.
According to this arrangement, persons providing essential facilities in the state of Uttar Pradesh, people associated with grocery, milk, chemist shop etc. can apply for their Uttar Pradesh curfew e pass on rahat.up.nic.in portal. With the help of this UP Curfew e Pass, all these service providers will be able to provide all their facilities and services to the common people without any hassle. [ Also Read COVID-19 Test Results: covidassam.in ]
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass
- Citizens in the state must register themselves through the rahat.up.nic.in portal for home availability of goods through Uttar Pradesh e Pass to milk sellers, electronics markers, and chemists.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass, the servants of the state will not have any problem in providing essential services from door to door.
- According to the UP government, all the agricultural traders in the state can apply for the UP Lockdown Pass with milk.
- The helpline number 1800-180-5145 has also been started through the UP government for the convenience of people, on which you can get any kind of help.
Apply Procedure for UP Lockdown Pass
Any citizen who wants to apply for this Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass who provides grocery / milk / medicine service, will have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of curfew pass of Uttar Pradesh. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of this pass in the top menu, after which you have to click that option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to click on the option of Apply ePass, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see a form in which you have to enter your mobile number. After this verify your mobile number through OTP and the next page will open on your screen.
- Here you can see the curfew pass online registration form. Carefully fill all the information sought in this form like your name, date of birth, name of tehsil etc.
- After filling all the information, press the submit button. In this way your registration process will be completed and after some time your information is processed, your e-pass will be issued.
Check the Status of Uttar Pradesh e Pass Application
If you have applied for UP Lockdown Pass and now you want to know the status of the application, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh curfew e pass. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Track your application”. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the UP Lockdown Pass registration number and registered mobile number.
- After filling the information, you have to click on the button of the search application. After this, information related to UP ePass Status will come to you.