UTC Girls Student Roadways Bus Pass Apply Online | Uttarakhand Free Bus Travel Scheme Online Registration – Uttarakhand Chief Minister has announced the Uttarakhand Free Bus Travel Scheme for free bus travel for all girl students of the state. Through this scheme, girls will be allowed to travel for free in the buses of Transport Corporation Limited (STCL). Under this scheme, free girl passes will be issued for zero cost travel in all buses of Uttarakhand Roadways. If you want to get any kind of information related to Uttarakhand Free Bus Travel Scheme 2022, then we request you to read this article till the end, in this article we will give you all the necessary information related to the scheme like – how to apply, What is the purpose? what are the benefits? eligibility criteria, important documents, etc. are given.
Uttarakhand Free Bus Travel Scheme 2022
UK (Uttarakhand) CM Pushkar Singh Dhami has announced in the state on Friday, 17th December 2021 that all the girl students of the state can travel for free in buses through Uttarakhand Free Bus Travel Scheme 2022. It has been started for this, through which all the girl students of the school will be able to travel free of cost in deluxe, luxury coaches and ordinary buses of Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Limited to and from school. CM Dhami has taken this step to make the education of girls easy. The Uttarakhand government will soon start the process of making identity cards of all genuine girl students, through these identity cards, girls can easily travel in buses for free. These identity cards will be made under the scheme.
Overview of Uttarakhand Free Bus Travel Scheme
|Scheme Name||Uttarakhand Free Bus Travel Scheme|
|Started by||By Pushkar Singh Dhami, CM of Uttarakhand|
|Department||Transport Corporation Limited (STCL)|
|Objective||Providing Free Travel to Girl Students|
|Beneficiary||Uttarakhand Girl Students|
Model of Free Bus Travel Scheme Uttarakhand
Following the model of Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin, Uttarakhand CM Pushkar Singh Dhami has started Free Bus Travel for Girl Scheme 2022 for girl students. The Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam, after coming to power, has announced free bus travel service for women in Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) buses. As in the 400-page manifesto of The Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam ahead of the assembly elections this year the free bus scheme was one of the election promises. Keeping its promise, The Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam has started the Uttarakhand Free Bus Travel Scheme 2022.
- Tamil Nadu government said during a program on 3rd June 2021 that disabled and transwomen can also take advantage of this Scheme.
- Additionally, a government release said that “in urban areas, persons with disabilities and transgender women will be allowed to travel free of cost in buses operated by government-run transport corporations and will be implemented after the lockdown is lifted.”
Vikas Rath Yatra inaugurated by CM Pushkar Singh Dhami
Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami had inaugurated the Vikas Rath Yatra from Dehradun on 8 December 2021, ahead of the 2022 Uttarakhand assembly elections. The main objective of this Rath Yatra is to create public awareness about the benefits of various government welfare projects and policies instituted through the federal and state governments.
Repeal of Char Dham Board Management Bill
The Uttarakhand government has indicated that the Char Dham Devasthanam Board Management Bill will be repealed. For this, the CM has announced to reverse the controversial act. A high-level committee report suggests that the chief minister should scrap the ordinance that puts the state government in charge of more than 50 temples.
Arvind Kejriwal Promises for Uttarakhand Election 2022
Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) national convener Arvind Kejriwal spoke at an election rally in Kashipur, Uttarakhand, on Tuesday, December 14, 2021. If AAP (Aam Aadmi Party) wins in Uttarakhand, he has promised that electricity And waive all unpaid residential electricity bills. In his speech, national convener Arvind Kejriwal also outlined the other three projects and claimed that he would implement the same model if his party comes to power in Uttarakhand. Apart from this, some other promises were also made which are as follows:
- When the Aam Aadmi Party government comes to Uttarakhand, the government provides 200 units of free electricity to every house.
- Apart from this, he will speak loudly about the job prospects for the youth. The way he supplied jobs for 10 lakh unemployed youth in Delhi, he will do the same in Uttarakhand.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal also offered unemployment benefits of Rs 5,000.
- Kejriwal said at an election rally that if his party wins in the state, he will give Rs 1,000 per month to women aged 18 and above.
- If AAP is elected in Uttarakhand, then free pilgrimage scheme will be implemented in Uttarakhand like Delhi.
- In a speech in Haridwar, Kejriwal said that a free pilgrimage scheme will be implemented for Hindus to Ayodhya, Muslims to Ajmer Sharif and Sikhs to Kartarpur Sahib.
(Bus Pass) Uttarakhand Free Bus Travel Scheme Apply
If you want to take advantage of the Uttarakhand Free Bus Travel Scheme launched by the Government of Uttarakhand, then you have to apply online for that. To apply online for this Uttarakhand scheme, you have to go to https://utconline.uk.gov.in/passutc/ launched by the Government of Uttarakhand. Through this website, you can apply online for this Scheme.