WBMDFC Scholarship 2022-23 Online Apply, Check Application Status | WBMDFC Scholarship Application Form, Payment Status & Merit List – Various schemes have been started by the Government of India to develop the education system of the country. Keeping this in mind, the State Government of West Bengal has also started WBMDFC Scholarship 2022. Through this scheme of the Government of West Bengal, minority and economically weaker students of the state can continue their higher education without any financial trouble. Under this article, all the necessary information related to WBMDFC Scholarship has been shared and any interested students who want to take advantage of this facility, read this article completely from beginning to end.
WBMDFC Scholarship 2022
WBMDFC Scholarship is a scholarship scheme started by the Minorities Development and Finance Corporation under the Government of West Bengal. Various types of scholarships are provided to the meritorious and economically weaker students of the state through this scheme, with the help of which they can continue their higher education without worrying about financial activities. Under this scheme of the state government, with the help of various scholarships, financial assistance will be provided to the students for the costly fees for taking education in colleges and schools. Along with this, the education rate of West Bengal will also increase with the help of this scheme.
Overview of WBMDFC Scholarship Scheme
|Scholarship Name||WBMDFC Scholarship|
|Launched By||West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC)|
|Beneficiaries||Students of West Bengal State|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Aid to Students in the form of Scholarships|
|Category||West Bengal Government Schemes|
Objectives of WBMDFC Scholarship 2022
The main objective of WBMDFC Scholarship 2022 started by the State Government of West Bengal is to provide financial aid scholarships to such meritorious students of the state who are financially weak. Under this scheme, students will be able to easily finance their higher education through the financial assistance received from scholarships. Through this scheme of the state government, various scholarships have been started to benefit more and more students of the state. With the help of this scheme, the literacy ratio of the state will also improve and the benefited students will also be able to become self-reliant.
Types of Scholarships Under WBMDFC Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships
- Talent Support Stipend
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Benefits and Features of WBMDFC Scholarship
- Through the WBMDFC Scholarship 2022 started by the State Government of West Bengal, scholarships will be provided to such students of the state who are financially weak and poor.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiary students in the form of scholarship.
- With the help of scholarships received through this scheme of the state government, the beneficiary students can continue their higher education without any financial worries.
- Due to the scholarship received under this scheme, students will not need to take an education loan to pay the expensive fees of schools and colleges.
- With the help of this scheme, the West Bengal State Government will encourage the citizens of the state to get their children higher education.
- Through this scheme of the state government, the literacy ratio of the state of West Bengal will also increase.
- Beneficiary students will also get employment opportunities after getting higher education, which will make them financially capable.
- The dropout ratio in the state will also be reduced through this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- To take advantage of the scholarship, the aspiring student must be a student of class 11 and 12.
- Apart from this, the student is a student of engineering, medical, technical and vocational courses or is pursuing education in graduation, post graduation.
- Under this scholarship, only those students who are eligible for the scholarship can apply.
- Through this scheme, the students doing M.Phil courses and direct courses from those institutions which are aided through the state government are eligible for this.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
Eligibility of Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship
- Applicants should belong to SC/ST/OBC caste and domicile of West Bengal.
- Only girls can be eligible for the Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship.
- Those girl students who are students of 11th, 12th, graduation and post graduation can apply for this scheme.
- The annual family income of the girl students applying for this scheme should not be more than 2.5 lakhs.
- 3000 per month will be provided to the selected girl students.
- Apart from this, the girls who take education in the institute outside West Bengal are not eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents for WBMDFC Scholarship Scheme
- Income Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Previous Qualification Marksheet Copy
- Bank Account Details
Procedure to Apply under WBMDFC Scholarship Scheme
Such interested students of West Bengal state who want to apply under WBMDFC Scholarship 2022, it will be mandatory for them to follow the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of “Student’s Area“. After this a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Fresh Registration 2021-22“. After this a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the option of the district of your institute. Now an application form will open on your screen.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary information asked in this application form, such as:-
- Your name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Mobile number, captcha code etc.
- After this, you have to click on the option of “Submit and proceed”. Now you have to enter the details of the Scheme Eligibility column on the webpage.
- You have to click on the option of “Submit and Proceed” again, and after that check your relevant scholarship scheme.
- Now you will be generated a User ID. After that you have to login with the help of your user id and password.
- After that a new page will be displayed in front of you. On this new page, you will have to enter the details of all the required information asked, such as:- Basic information, Educational information, Bank account information etc.
- Now finally you have to verify all the details. After this you have to click on the option of “Final Submit”.
- After that you have to take the print out of the application. Now you have to submit the copy of this application form along with the bank account number and the photocopy of the bank passbook containing the IFS code to the concerned institution.