AP Cheyutha Scheme Application Form, Eligibility & Last Date | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Status, Download the Beneficiary List In Telugu. – Andhra Pradesh state government has launched YSR Cheyutha scheme to solve the financial problems of the poor and economically weaker women of the state, under which the Andhra Pradesh government will help groups made up of women living in the state to provide employment for themselves and others. Will work to provide opportunities.
All such women of the state who are working under self-help groups will be given the benefit of this YSR Cheyutha Yojana 2022. Every type of information related to this scheme has been told in detail in this article, to know more information read this article completely from beginning to end.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The AP government has started the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme to provide assistance to the poor family of the state, under which financial assistance will be provided to the women belonging to SC, ST, BC or minority communities of the state. Under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022, an amount of Rs 75000 will be provided by the government to the beneficiaries as financial assistance for a period of 4 years and about Rs 19000 per year.
Along with this, on 16 June 2020, Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy has allocated Rs 6,300 crore for AP Cheyutha Scheme while presenting the state budget. Under this scheme of the state government, such women will be benefited, whose age is attaining 45 years by August 12, 2022 and such women who have attained the age of 60 years, they will stop getting the benefit.
Overview of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Minorities of Women’s of State|
|Objective||Providing incentives and pension benefits|
|Benefits||Rs. 75000 assistance|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Phase 3 of the Scheme Will Be Launched on 23rd of September
The third phase of YSR Cheyutha will be started in Kuppam on 23rd September, under which about 26,39,703 women of the state will be benefited through this first. Apart from this, 192.34 crores will be provided to 1,02,584 women in Chittoor, in this regard it has been said by Collector M. Hari Narayanan, who is the collector of Chittoor district that under this scheme SC, ST, BC community and 45 to 60 An amount of Rs 18,750 will be provided to the minority women of the year.
In addition, the CM Credit button is pressed for the bank accounts of the recipients. Narayan Swamy, Usha Sricharan, Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy, RK Roja, MPs, MLAs and MLCs etc. will be present in the ceremony to be organized under this. In this matter, it has been further said by the Collector that this initiative is a part of Navaratnalu for the support of women.
Under this Rs 23.28 crore will be provided to 12,418 women in Chittoor constituency. In contrast, 13,021 women would be given 24.41 crore by the state government in GD Nellore constituency, 10,477 women would be provided assistance of Rs 19.64 crore in Nagari constituency and 15,011 women in Kuppam constituency would get Rs 28.14 crore. Apart from this, Rs 36.95 crore will be provided to 19,707 women of Palamaner constituency.
Rs 33.15 crore will be given to 17,680 women of Punganur constituency, in addition Rs 26.75 crore will be provided to 14,270 women in Puthalapattu constituency. Through this scheme, till now Rs 155.91 crore has been provided by the state government to 83,156 beneficiaries of seven seats in Chittoor district and under this, Rs 167.73 crore has been provided to 89,640 women in about two rounds by the state government.
Objective of Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme
We all citizens know that there are many women who show interest in self employment and are interested in setting up various retail shops but because of the thinking of the society they are not able to fulfill their dreams. Keeping this focus in mind, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has started the second phase of AP Cheyutha Scheme.
With the help of this scheme, women in the age group of 45 to 60 years will get various employment opportunities. Apart from this, each beneficiary will get financial assistance of Rs 75000 per year for four years. The financial assistance of Rs 75000 per year to the beneficiary women will be transferred to their bank accounts in four equal parts of Rs 18750. [ Read More YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022 ]
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants who wish to avail the benefits of Cheyutha Scheme 2022 must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:-
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can avail the benefits of Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme.
- Only female applicants will be considered eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Under this scheme of the state government, only women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes or minority communities can apply.
- Only women in the age group of 45 to 60 years can take advantage of this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Age
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Seach in YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List Online
Interested citizens who want to search their name in the beneficiary list of YSR Cheyutha scheme have to follow the easy procedure given below:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of AP Cheyutha Scheme. After that new page will be open in front of you.
- You can also go to the direct page by clicking here. Now a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- On this new page, a list of districts will be displayed. After this, you have to click on the option of your district from the various options given in the list.
- Now you have to click on the option of your circle. After that a list of Secretariat will be displayed in front of you.
- After this, out of the various options given in this list, you have to click on the option of your secretariat. Now the list of eligible beneficiaries and ineligible beneficiaries will open in front of you.
- Now you have to check your name in this list. If your name appears in the list of beneficiaries then you are eligible to take advantage of Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme.
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat Details
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After this, the homepage will be open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Know Your Secretariat”. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- A list of districts will be displayed on this new page, out of which you have to click on the option of your district. Now a list of the mandal of the district will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the option of your circle from the various options given in this list. Now a new page will open again on your screen.
- On this new page, you will be given the list of secretariat, in which you can check the name of your secretariat.